Sunday, January 5, 2014

NutriBullet

I just got the NutriBullet for Christmas and was so ecstatic! I love making smoothies and having them for breakfast,  prior to getting the NutriBullet I made my smoothies every Sunday and had them for the following week.  This worked for the first few days, however the smoothie began to separate and decrease in taste.




I've been using my Nutribullet for about two weeks now and I love it, here are some reasons why:
  • fresh smoothies every morning
  • allows for variety 
  • easy to use
  • quick clean-up
  • powerful
  • extracts nutrients (easy digestion) 
  • space saver
  • portable
  •  great source of fiber (juicing extracts fiber)
  • durable
  • price
Overall, I've only been using the Nutribullet for a short amount of time but that was more than enough to get me hooked, I will keep you updated on recipes I try with it over time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment