- 50% Leafy Greens: spinach, kale, romaine, spring greens, swiss chard, collard greens.
- 50% Fruits: Apple, Avocado, Blackberry, Banana, Green grapes, Kiwi, Mango, Peach, Pear, Strawberry, Raspberries, Blueberries, etc.
- 1/4 cup "Boost": Nuts (walnuts, almonds, cashews); Seeds (Chia, Flax, Hemp); Super Chargers (Goji Berries, Acai Berries)
- Add water (or any juice you prefer), Ice (if you want)
- BLEND, BLEND, BLEND!
- Add 2 cups of greens to get the recommended full serving of leafy greens
- If you are a beginner in smoothies, add greens that are mild in taste such as spinach and spring greens as you work your way up to the others.
- Eat sensibly throughout the entire day.
- If drinking in morning, drink a warm glass of water with lemon before.
- Have fun experimenting!
|Banana, spinach, raspberries, almond milk|
|Spinach, raspberries, lemon, almond milk|
|Spinach, Avocado, Banana, Apple, Water|