Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tip Tuesday- Lemon Water

How you start your morning is vital to how the rest of your day will play out.  To get a jump start on my day I love drinking warm water with freshly squeezed lemon juice.  This offers many benefits and allows me to relax before I begin my day.  I highly recommend everyone to adapt this morning ritual that will improve your health in the long run!


Benefits:

  • Boost your immune system.
  • Lemons contain pectin fiber, this aids in colon health and acts as a natural antibacterial. 
  • Helps flush out toxins.
  • Balances pH levels in the body.
  • Helps with the prevention of acne and wrinkles (MAJOR PLUS!)
  • Purifies blood.
  • Helps with weight loss.
  • Aids in digestion.
  • Reduces inflammation in joints as it dissolves uric acid.

These are only some of the benefits that come from drinking lemon water on a daily basis, give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment